Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 6 Your Best Computer Design Studio
When one wants to approach an engineer to design their home, there comes a huge list. They load the designer with lots of wish list items from the members of their family. Needless to say, it is difficult to cope with. If it is a commercial space, it is a different challenge. Economics and ergonomics make your task a hard one. The floor plan should not be a mess and it should be neatly laid out. The colors and façade should add to the visual appeal. There is so much that needs to rightly fit in, including furniture, fixtures, plants, carpets and so on.
There is so much software out there that claims to do the best 3D modeling and design. However, I can vouch for the fact that Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 6 is the best CAD software among all.
Designers simply love that software which is very easy to use, not the one that does only the intended job. Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 6 offers quality design solutions and here is how:
About the Product
Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 6 is the complete solution for draftsmen, designers and landscapers to create the best design, right from an idea in your brain to the final presentation.
The application is rich with features and glitch-free. It gives you a lot of scope to create the simplest to the most complex designs with minimal effort.
What all you can do:
- Create Plan sections for all your designs.
- Visualize, import and edit not one or two, but tons of 3D designs.
- Edit the object format as per your wish.
- Collate the objects of your choice and liking to the integrated catalog. This catalog acts as a library for all the design elements you will ever need. It displays the title for all the objects, and has tools and options to effectively use them in your design.
- Easily import the objects from the catalog to visualize your design, which is even better than your visualization. This is made possible only because of the extensive number of the elements provided. It now comes with more than 380 new 2D symbols and more than 330 new textures.
- Make the best of brand specific models with support from SketchUp or Collada models.
- It lets you select which parts to use for your photovoltaic elements with ease in order to have a clear idea about the final design.
- The light and shade elements are displayed with utmost clarity.
- The software offers additional area features and calculation features to aid in perfect modeling.
- You have to just place the installation in two simple clicks and then simply adjust the distances. What is more, you can mirror all these objects.
- The output templates make it even simpler to put your design in place.
It is by far the most flexible and easy-to-use software. Even newbies in this field would find it easy to use. The models have utmost mathematical precision aside of all the elements for designing that a professional designer will ever need.
You just have a plan and the software has the path
I find this the coolest thing ever- you don’t need to be a wizard to come up with new design ideas. The software has all the features in place to convert your design idea to the perfect 3D model you can aspire to get. All you have to do is tell the software what elements to use and the rest is a walk in the cake.
There are a number of design textures to choose from for both the internal as well as the external areas of your structure. You can place all the components in any physical structure on your virtual screen. The end product would look so real that you would think as if you could start living in the house you just modeled or start working at the office you have just created.
Anything can be custom-selected and fitted right there on your computer screen, right from floors, roofs, windows, doors and fixtures to carpets and electrical fittings. If this does not satisfy you, wait till you hear more. There is a good selection of plants for the garden setting, and loads of furniture and decorative elements to choose from. Models I can create with these give me a wide range of color combinations and futuristic styles. I can go with conservative or contemporary designs and everything looks good due to the huge variety for everything.
Even better, you can always impress your clients with precision design and crystal clear specifications. No more talking in the clouds or worrying about physical samples to put on display, the virtual world looks like the real world with your Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 6 software.
The icing on the cake
Imagine you are new in the field and loaded with so much work that figuring things out would take time. I would say you to simply relax those nerves and let them process more design ideas instead because mtextur.com has all the details of building materials and their manufactures, and you don’t have to pay for these!
The software offers the flexibility of downloading high-resolution textures that match your design. The easy-to-use search feature provides you results depending on the material, use, case, color, manufacturer and product line.
There are over 10, 000 informed materials, with links to tons of PDFs and references. This gives you a perfect idea that no matter what you choose, you will get everything you need.
For more critical users, here is more- Extensive tools and continuous evolution
Designers need to evolve with time, as designs themselves do. If someone buys software that promises to do all they have advertised to you, I don’t think that is simply enough to meet your needs. If you are like me and like hundreds of other expert designers out there, you would not be satisfied looking at the same kind of sunset every day. You would like it only when you can look at all the sunset hues in different patterns on the horizon. If you are one of those who love to go the extra mile, you would love if there are more colors to add to your horizon. This is the deciding point for me to select any design software to work on.
I invest my time and money and conduct my business with it. So it should be more than good; it should keep getting better and better. I have seen this software to evolve over time. They simply keep adding features you would love to have, and improve upon the existing ones. They are receptive and follow the popular demand to introduce features you would like to work with.
They let you focus on the designing more and fretting about the nitty-gritty’s less. This is through the tutorials they offer on their site which cover every topic your need to learn. To make it easier for you to get the works, let me briefly describe here what they have to add to your designing experience.
The features of Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 6 offers are:
- Support for 2D angle dimensioning
- Angle measurements: Just precise and perfect
- Measurements through polygons
- Photovoltaic panels: Perfect blend of lighting and simulation of the real world kind of look
- Shadow simulation: You would really get the feel of a shadow of the structure on the ground and in the surrounding areas.
- Automatic area and length calculation: Great help for all engineers.
- Support for area and volume calculation: Simply simple; no complexity.
The design tools available are:
- I use these frequently enough to recommend its advantage. More often, when I feel unable to decide as to where to position an object, this makes my life easy. Also, I can experiment with different looks and put off the final selection for later.
- The software creates rows and columns of 3D elements automatically. It helps me create an entire building or villa facades in minutes. I can calculate the spaces, put in my design elements and make my structures come alive right in front of me.
- Roofing Wizard: It impressively designs immensely detailed styles. There are 7 pre-defined dormer types for you to choose from.
- Customizable roof extensions
- Roof merging
- Customizable timber construction
- Roof openings
- Stair Generator: With all kinds of combinations and materials you could conceive
- Topography Designer: This looks very realistic. I bet it would not be one of those patchwork kind of detailing available in some tools. Good detailing and super sharp images help the surroundings look real as well. Like I said earlier, it all brings the model like a real world artifact.
- Window Wizard: Design your windows, and put on shades and curtains to your creative satisfaction.
This means I can design: Beach House Plans, Bungalow House Plans, Cabin Plans, Classical House Plans, Colonial House Plans, Contemporary House Plans, Cottage House Plans, Country House Plans, European House Plans, Farmhouse Plans, Modern House Plans, etc. You just name it and you will have it.
By the way, there is another thing worth mentioning. It is the easy and intuitive functional ribbon. This helps you do your work easily, since it puts every feature and tool on a ribbon toolbar in a logical and thematic fashion. This takes you less time to get used to the software. You will not need to fiddle with multiple menus to locate the functions of your need and interest. You can also rapidly access your favorite features through the quick access bar. It is like you have a handy assistant right by your side to pass on the tools of your work. It saves a lot of your precious time and helps you concentrate your energy on the design, unarguably the more important task at hand.
The software has teamed up with Intel and Microsoft, so there is always enough support available and there is no compatibility issues. There is support for multiple plug-ins. You can export to PDF, Excel sheet and RTF file formats as needed.
- A vast library of 2D and 3D objects
- Plan section
- Intuitive functional ribbon
- Support of Wizards
- Partnership with Intel and Microsoft
- Multiple export formats
- SketchUp and Collada models
- Reference sample and links
- Too many features to make you confused